Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 5 ~ The Ceiling

Never have I had a white ceiling in my home until last year.  
My white bead board basement ceiling is my first.

I blame this.


Growing up I was fascinated by the wood on my parent's living room ceiling.  Sometimes I imagined that the room was upside down and that it was actually the floor.  It wasn't a conscious choice, but now I always paint my ceilings.  I can't stand white up there.

Imagine your home growing up.  Are there quirks you have now that may have grown as a result of your surroundings back then?

To read other posts from my 31 Day series click here.

2 comments:

  1. OHhhh yeah. Like the paper clutter. Only now I battle it and understand it better. *ugh*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Oh that paper clutter! We had some of that too...
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete