I've really enjoyed every book I read over the holidays so I thought I'd share them with you.
(Plus I have done nothing around the house to be able to show you.)
1. I'm Thinking of Ending Things - Iain Reid
2. The Folly of Prayer - Matt Woodley
3. The Break - Katherena Vermette
4. The Couple Next Door - Shari Lapena
5. Skeletons at the Feast - Chris Bohjalian (This one I listened to.)
6. What Alice Forgot - Liane Moriarty (Not shown.)
I'm still reading The Folly of Prayer but I need to zip because my book club at Grant Memorial is skyping with the author tonight!