Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 11 ~ Bringing Outside In

My parents live in the country so my mom takes great advantage of what she finds outside.

Whether it's pussy willows,



or rocks,





or funky driftwood, 



you just can't get more inexpensive than free!  
Even those of us in the city can find a Fall tree branch or a bunch of acorns, a few pine boughs or an arrangement of flowers to bring into our homes.  
Bringing nature inside makes your space more cozy and homey feeling.

What's in YOUR yard?

To read more posts from my 31 Day series, click here.

1 comment:

  1. We are in mid-yard-remodel, so in our yard is mud. It certainly finds it's way into the house, although I don't think it adds coziness. ;-) I do like bringing the outdoors in, though, and that's why I chose to have lots of windows, and have natural stone in the kitchen that reminds me of the sun-bleached and warmed rocks along a river.

    ReplyDelete