Monday, June 23, 2014

The Power of a Picture

In this, our final week before summer vacation, I'm going to discuss the power of a picture.  

Remember this guy?  
I got this black metal stool at the Red Barn sale for $8. 
 I had no idea what to do with him but knew he was a good find.



Then my friend Kristin and I were rearranging my living room and while searching through inspiration shots that I'd saved from magazines, we saw this.



Yes!
Fabulous!!
A few quick turns raised his seat and a plant stand was born.



I love it.
  And I love reading decorating magazines.  
The feeling you get from seeing a photo that can inspire an idea you can put to use is indescribable.  On Wednesday I'll show you another shot that caused further furniture movement in my home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment