Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Our Last Day Together

As you know, my baby goes to grade one in the fall.  
Yesterday was our last day alone together so she got to choose our activities.

We snuggled and read books and then had breakfast at McDonald's.



We painted.



We walked,



and met a bunny, a caterpillar, 






















and a bear.



We watched the river and ate lunch at Starbuck's.
Yes.  That is a cookie.






















We played at the park,



and sat on my favourite bench.



We ended off with a trip to the library and some frozen yogurt.






















It was a great day.
And it was an awful day.  
The kind of sad and helpless awful you feel when a really amazing book
comes to an end before you are ready.
Cause it has been an AMAZING story these past 14 years at home.  And now the story is over and it's time to start a new one.  So, I'll enjoy the summer with everyone home, but I'm praying like mad that God will send along a new challenge for this next stage of life that will be
just as much fun as the last one was.
And I believe that He will.
(Anyone need their entire house redecorated by any chance???)


Good-bye my sweet and lovely girl.
I will miss you more than I can say.
xoxoxoxoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment