Wednesday, February 6, 2013

TIDNL - Minimalism

Now, I get that not everyone wants to live with a lot of stuff.  I can respect that.  And I can find many minimalist homes quite attractive.

 But sometimes I come across a page in a magazine where I'm not sure if anyone actually lives in the space featured.
These people do seem to own some lemons...

House and Home

It just seems like there should be a way to tell a home from a hotel.
Like a personal photo perhaps?  Or, really, any photo?  Art?  The remote??

archdec.org

I am very sorry that I could not find the original source of this photo but I could not stop laughing when I saw this.  The girl who had it posted in her dream photos had written the caption, 
"easy to maintain bedroom".


Um...yup.
(And yet there still seems to be a bit of trouble with making the bed.)

1 comment:

  1. Silly...that's the new hip way to make the bed. Clearly it took lots of effort. We spend much time at our house every morning getting our beds to look like that.

    xoD

    ReplyDelete