Thursday, May 23, 2013

Plant Update

Remember my dying plant?  



He hung on.  
That's him to the left.



Obviously I'm no green thumb, but I'm pretty sure he hung on because of fancy pants here.
I bought 2 of these perky gals because I thought I was gonna lose original fern and they are quite happy.  Perhaps they have been flirting.



I also got 3 herbs.  
Mostly because I wanted to use these fun picks from Target.  



Over here on the other side of the porch, the other perky fern and 5 of my original 10 geraniums.



There were actually 3 other geraniums alive but I forgot to repot them.  
Maybe they are not alive anymore.

Anyway, all in all, I think the greens are doing well.  
I was even so kind as to drag them in last night when there was a frost warning.
Arg.



And look at this baby!  Isn't it gorgeous?  I bought it for myself at Mother's Day.  
I get to wake up to it every morning.  
So, so lovely.



What's happening with your garden??

No comments:

Post a Comment