Thursday, February 20, 2014

Things I Do Not Love ~ Number 6

Nearly a year ago I read this quote by David Netto in my House Beautiful magazine:

"Whenever I see throw pillows with that meticulous karate chop on top I think someone's trying too hard."

Huh?  
I didn't know what he meant...until I continued turning the pages of my magazine.  
And then I noticed something I'd never noticed before.

House of Turquoise

Gah!
He's right!  

House of Turquoise

They're everywhere!

Etsy
And now I cannot stop noticing!!!

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree!!!!!!!! It reminds me of Chad in Million Dollar Listings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Etsy site was that? I like those pillows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful!! I'm so sorry but I don't know the site...it was a photo that I spied on Pinterest but I could not follow the trail to get to the original seller except to know that it had come from Etsy. :(

      Delete