Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Things I Do Not Love ~ Number 3

Ahhh the starburst.  

I think I might have liked it.  Even loved it.  
Had it not showed up on every wall in every photo of every magazine for the past year or two.

I am just so sick of them.  

I do not want from from EQ3.



Not from Pier 1.



And I can assure you I do not want a whole wall of them.

afandar.com
Nor do I want one made from skewers or clothespins or twigs or wooden pegs or any other number of ideas that you can find if you google "DIY starburst mirror".

No.

3 comments:

  1. The last photo - I have that one in my ideas file in case I ever become a mob wife or a senior citizen maximalist. (A person can always dream...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep in mind that the mob wife fills her decanters with alcohol...

      Delete
  2. I am positive that my Gramma was way ahead of her times as she had a lovely golden starburst mirror in her front entrance. I have never liked this trend... it's always just seemed "gramma" to me :)

    ReplyDelete