It's that time of year again!
Red Barn sale, spring 2016...here's what I found.
Let's have a look.
1. London book...I liked the cover and thought it
was fun since we'll be seeing London this summer.
2. Fishing rods...I have a little collection going.
They need a new corner so they're more visible.
3. Canteen...it's cute and fits my look!
4. Flour sac...it says Lake of the Woods on it.
(I'm not convinced this is my LotW but still...)
5.Squirrel and acorn salt and pepper...seriously?
Cause they're hilarious and made me laugh.
6. Sewing basket...a few years ago I searched for weeks to find Sofi a sewing basket. They were all ugly and plastic and $60. I finally found her something but when I saw this one I decided to put it away for the day Cate wants to sew.
7. Filing cabinet...I hemmed and hawed a bit here. I love it, but I didn't want to pay full price and they wouldn't haggle. It is just one of those pieces that you don't see often though.
And it's insides are all working so I can file stuff in here for real.
I'm not sure I'll get it filled before our trip but I will show it to you once I get organized.
Pop in next week and I'll tell you where I'll be hanging out this summer!!