Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mrs. Meyer's

For the past many months, every trip to the States would include a run in to Walmart to stock up on my favourite hand soap.  

I am thrilled to announce you can now purchase Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day here in Canada at Canadian Tire.

I think the labels are adorable.  The products are also environmentally friendly.


You can also get spray cleaner.


And dish soap.


I bet you can guess which colour is my favourite. 


So far these are the only products and scents I've seen here but you can check out their website for a whole load of other great stuff and for details about how earth friendly they are.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this stuff. I use it all the time. They sell it at Target here in the States too. Sometimes there are good coupons out and I can get it for $1.50 each. I buy the concentrated cleaner and add it to my spray bottle. So great!

    ReplyDelete