Sometimes things happen that require you to make an unplanned change in your decor.
Sometimes several things happen.
Like your bedding wears out and rips apart.
Since I couldn't find anything similar to what I had I went for a whole new look.
And your big screen breaks.
No, I am not happy with the new size but you do what you have to and this is better than having it balancing precariously on a stool.
And then your dresser breaks.
Not wanting to spend money, I stole one from Cate's room.
Next I inherited a chair.
It suited the new bedding and the new dresser so up it came.
With the new look, some decor had to get updated.
What have we learned?
1. Try something new when an old favourite wears out.
2. It's okay to make do until you can get what you really want.
3. To save money, shop the house.
4. Be willing to switch things around.
5. Spray paint my friend. Spray paint.